Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Make Sure The Top Entry Is Facing Or Nearer To The Flying Path !!!


This is something special that I wanted to share with all those who wanted to build a dual entries BHs.

Before you clear your piece of land it is better to conduct a proper observation and determine the right direction where those birds are flying to in the evening.

You need to know the exact direction where these swiftlet are flying towards in the evening (5:30pm till 7:00pm).

This is a very crucial information.

Why?

If you should ignore this you will have a lesser chances of getting those swiftlet to be your tenant.

I was talking to an old buddy who have just purchased a piece of agricultural land in Telok Panglima Garang, Johore.

"Pak Harry this will be where my sixth BH will be located.  It will be my latest design with all the latest gadget and design.  I will be using a dual entries."

His previous experiences told him that the dual entries is far better than a single entry type.

In addition to the so called dual entries, the proper location of your top entrance hole must be precise.

"Pak Harry you must ensure that the top entry be towards the flying path first.  Do not put the monkey house first because it will block those swiftlet from finding the top entrance hole. Please write it in your famous blog."

It make a very good sense and I was happy that he wanted this information be shared will everybody out there.

He continued:

"Pak Harry I already have five BHs and the best is still the dual entries type and trust me the one that the top entry is towards the flying path is the most productive."

"I will invite you to visit my new BH as soon as I started its construction.  Currently transferring the land title."

I can sense that he was very sincere in his word to convince me about his observation.

Those of you who would like to visit his BHs please let me know.

I will be meeting this person in late March 2012.

Call me at 017 7551318

No comments: