Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

How I Transformed Those Ceiling Planks: You Might Want To Copy !!!



I just wanted to show you all a few pictures on how I transformed a typical sick BH ceiling into a better place for your birds.

First let have a good look at this picture before any make up works:



The nesting plank is more like a woman face without any make up.  No toning powder, no mascara, no lipstick,  no proper eye-liners, the hair not shampoo and cut and so on.

In bird house sense :  not enough tweeters, no crossing woods, no fake nests, the nesting planks are dusty, the corners are covered in total and etc.

Let me show you what I did.

First I install those crossing planks.  I than installed those 45* corner covers to get ready for my cluster tweeters.  They are arranged on a random basis.

Look at how I did my work:


After cleaning the nesting planks with raw nest water mixed with salt, I decorate them with those claster, kite, chandelier and single tweeter.

I also installed as many fake nests as I can.


This should be how a revamp BH under my care will be transformed.

It takes a lot of my precious time but it is worth every penny.

This is not the finishing touch.

I still need to add those waste wood corners.

Look at these pictures:










A hard work but it pays off.

I created additional nesting areas plus new corners (90*) both during the installation of those additional crossing and my waste wood corners.

Only a crazy person will think of all these things.

I can bet with you that no other person will think of all these fantastic ideas except those who read my blog.

You could be one of them.

Please copy this idea but try not to claimed that it was your ideas.   He he he....



No comments: