Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Nothing Like Being Appreciated !!!


My day could not be better than today.

I received a message from a blog reader who came to attend my Seminar last year and after that invited me to visit him in Vietnam.

I was in Vietnam for one week coaching him on what to be done with his new BH under construction.

I took the task to push him towards using the dual entrances concept that I believed will entice more birds as compared to one hole. According to one Sifu, about 30 years in swiftlet farming, the rate of population increase using dual entries, is almost 3 times as compared to single entry.

Both entrance holes should be facing the flight path, I insisted. This method allows those birds to hear the external sound much faster since your tweeter's nozzles faces their flight direction home.

I strategies where to erect those partition walls floor by floor. I told him where the entrance doors on these partition should be. The main function of these walls is to block those bright light but will not disturb the birds flying path towards the nesting rooms.

I push him to use those cluster tweeters since they can increase the chances by 300% of being populated compared to only one tweeter at those wood crossings. This is a proven method in nearly all my BHs or those BHs I revamped.

I taught him the right way to mix those Mutiara Aroma and how to apply them.

I shipped to him two boxes of those "super pheromone" nesting plank aroma and told him how to use them effectively. Something new which have a very good track record.

I also taught him of the use of those bottled perfumed garden. A fun thing to add to make your BH more interesting.......

And the result  so far !!!!

Better than what I expected.

He was so excited that after applying all those techniques the outcome is far above his expectation.

This was his message:

Dear Sifu Harry,


Attached hereby are some photos taken in my last maintenance.  My dual entrance BH now has more than 80 nests just after 4 months in operation.


Every technique you taught me were implemented in my BH and proved its effectiveness.  Cluster tweeters installation method did great.  More than 80% birds in my BH choose the corners having tweeters build their nests.  30% perfume bottles were occupied by those birds.  The sound and aroma are excellent as well.  I am using your aroma therapy, the combination of Mutiara aroma for walls and super pheromone for nesting planks.  Number of nests increased 30% since last 3 weeks.


I feel lucky to have you as my Sifu.  Hope you continue your great contribution to swiftlet farmer community.


Thank you


D

Quote:

Dear Sifu Harry,

Attached hereby are some photos taken in my last maintenance. My dual entrance bh now has more than 80 nest just after 4 month in operation.

Every technique you taught me were implemented in my bh and proved its effectiveness. Cluster tweeter installation method did great. More than 80% birds in my bh choose the corners having tweeters to build their nests. 30% perfume bottles were occupied by those birds. The sound and aroma are excellent as well. I am using your aroma therapy, the combination of mutiara aroma for walls and super pheromone for nesting planks. Number of nests increased 30% since the last 3 weeks. 

I feel lucky to have you as my sifu. Hope you continue your great contribution to swiftlet farmer community. 

Thank you,
--
D


Unquote




Have a look at some of the photos send by him:















No comments: