Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Special Invention The Kite Tweeter Is Adorable !!!



Among the many inventions that I encourage BH owner to install is the Kite Tweeters.

It is just a set of 6 pieces of  2"x5" arrange in a row and looks like those Kite.

This invention was discovered about two years ago and I never have a second though of applying it in my revamp BHs.

If you use this special gadget, your BH will increase the number of birds inside.

The area closed to these Kite tweeters will be densely populated.

Those birds will fight for their right to own these kite tweeters.

If you do not believe in what I said just read this SMS messages just received:

Feb 16th, 2012 11:50 am:

"Uncle Harry, how are you recently? Just wanted to ask about the pheromone spray. How many coat on nesting plank? The birds loves your kite tweeters.  I think they fight for it because I saw lots of feathers just below the kite tweeters."

Feb 17th, 2012, 9:57am:

"I watch through CCTV there is so many of them.  Plan to make more kite tweeter for them."

I am asking him to send me the video clip as soon as he can.

We will try to share what he observed in his BH so that we can find as many ways as possible to improve our BH nest population.

Those of you who have no idea on how to built this gadget come and attend my Seminar.

This was the video clip send by the reader:



No comments: