Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Let Me Share With You a Very Interesting Email !!!

I was curious about a blog follower who flew to KK just to ask for some advise.

I remembered he met me at Palace Hotel and I advised him on what he should do with his miserable BH.

He bought some of my good sounds and tried out and attended my Seminar.

Read this email from him received today (February 17th 2012):



Dear Harry,

        Greeting, Harry. i am very glad that you call today to follow up my progress over here. it is a blessing to know a friend so willing share knowledge and concern about their investment. I already test your super 208 and marvelous cloud once i get back from your course from. the result are amazing,  there almost hundred of them flying looking for the entrance hole, it very obvious that they could not locate the entrance hole due to the over extension of zinc cap. i immidiately stop every silly thing i going to do and start learning, it took me  2 weeks to read through all your blog and discovery. it open  my mind to look the BH establishment from swiftlet need rather that human need. currently i contacted my contractor to revamp my BH, now in the process  disassemble  existing roofing to make way to raise the surrounding wall for monkey house. Here is the task that going to take place.






He seems to be doing all-right and I hope by now he realized his mistakes.

The good thing was that he happened to read my blog and after going thru for almost 2 weeks he knew more than attending all those courses.

At least he now have a good friend.....

No comments: