Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Super Power Swiftlet Lure Pheromone !!!


I followed up with my blog reader who used the "Super Pheromone" swiftlet lure spray.

The user is from Sabah and she was gracious enough to send some of the photos taken from his BH this morning.

This BH, if I am not mistaken, is made of cement board.

After following my advise on how to use the Pheromone, less than one months, the result is "A Miracle" according to the user.

"Pak Harry, it is very effective and a Miracle to me."

She first ordered two canisters and later added two more.

I happened to know that the same "Pheromone" works well in Sarawak and Vietnam.

In Vietnam the user indicated that after using the "Pheromone" combined with Mutiara Aroma, his BH nests population increased by 30% within just one month.

I am conducting my own research in Peninsular, Malaysia.

So far not so bad but cannot be compared with those in Sabah and Sarawak.

My advise to those who owned BHs in East Malaysia and Vietnam try this special product.

Make sure there are birds entering your BH.

Select those areas where those birds prefer to stay. You can easily know where by looking at those bird shits spots on the floor.

If you want it to be more effective try to install those Styrofoam fake nests as shown in the pictures.

You need to spray twice.

It you have used and no result, you need to give yourself at least one or two more chances.

Keep spraying for at least 3 times.

Maybe you can look into combining the use of this "Pheromone" with Mutiara Aroma, last tango and a good set of internal and external sounds.

Those who wanted to try please call 017 755 1318













No comments: