During the discussion a question pop up was " Is there any other ways that we can help Sabah BH owners especially those with sick BHs?".
Hmm..... what can be done to help Sabahan with their sick or failed BH?
"How about organizing a special seminar to focus on how to revamp sick BHs?"
Not a bad idea and I listed some of the topics that I can touch during the seminar.
The seminar will be suitable for those who own BHs but have very little success with them.
I need to teach these owners on how to identify their mistakes and plan a correction methods.
Most BHs that failed to take off after launching were due to some basic mistakes that the owner did little to avoid them.
You will be surprised that most of it is due to the BH is actually not ready to be launched.
1) The design of the BH was not proper.
2) The entrance hole is not facing the flying path.
3) The nesting rooms are too bright.
4) The temperature inside the nesting rooms are above 33*C.
5) The external sound are not proper.
6) The internal sound also not properly selected.
7) The amplifiers were not properly set.
8) There are nothing to lure the birds to stay.
9) The nesting planks are full of fungus.
10) The nesting rooms are big with no partitions.
11) The BH have been visited by owl.
12) The trees beside the BH is too closed and blocking the entrance hole.
13) The entrance hole is being blocked by those roof extension.
14) The flying path from the entrance hole to the nesting room are too sharp.
15) The sound loudness is not proper.
16) The smell inside the BH is too cement like.
17) The LAL not properly located.
18) The tunnel is too big and too high.
19) The owner enter the BH too often and many more.
How do you tackle all these so called defects?
In the first place how do you recognize these defects?
If you are staying somewhere in Sabah and owned a sick BH please try to remember this date: March 11th, 2012, Palace Hotel
I think there is a very strong chances that I will be in KK for at least three days.
Come and be my student. We will share all the experiences that I have and maybe share some of yours.
Contact Mr Affendi at 0198707744 or Dayang at 0168031577 for more details.