Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It Was Not That Those Birds Are Getting Lesser !!!


It was the lack of knowledge to lure those birds that causes the number of nests are going downwards.

About 8 months ago I was invited by a BH owner who owned a BH in Bagan, Seberang Prai.

"Pak Harry, my problem is that the nests are not moving and I think they are getting lesser.  Can you come down and inspect what is wrong with my BH."

I remember these words from him and his son.

During one of my trip home to SPatani, Kedah I decided to take the challenged to evaluate the BH and put forward my opinions.

After 3 hours together I submitted to them all the things that I believed will help to reactivate the house.

Well after some eight months, I wish it could be earlier, I received this email that I think confirmed what I was trying to say in my first sentence of this article.

Read this:


Dear Pak Harry,
How are you recently? Must be very busy with your coming seminar on March and other BH's project right.
FYI, after get your inspection for our BH in Butterworth 8 months back and we did some modification after get your share knowledge with us, it seems our BH nests  and birds have improve a lot. We will give you some feedback after we do our harvest next month. Anyway, we would like to thank for your valuable knowledge with us.
By the way, we need to order 1 unit of "Hexagonal Tweeter" from you. This unit is for our friend, hope you will able to give us better price for doing some trade. We can collect direct from you, if you coming back to S.Petani.
Thank you.
Best regards,
K
Butterworth.


The message is very clear that after implementing my recommendations the BH came back to life.

The lesson from this incident is that if your BH, for some reasons the nests inside stops increasing, there must be some reasons.

You need to carefully study why and find the right solutions.

If you could not pin point the reasons, get a qualified third party who can.

You should not sit on it by doing nothing and expect things to get better by itself.

If you cannot get anyone to give an opinion perhaps you can call 017 7551318

No comments: