Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking Back To Those Days .....

I remembered when I received a call from my blog reader who have a high respect to me.

"Pak Harry, there is a guy who love to criticize every thing about you.  He seems to hate you for being so honest to help others."

I told this person that my objective is set and I will not be derailed just because a bloke wanted to make  fun of me.

After a few months the hate blog shut down by itself.

Just before shutting down he started to hammer me on Low Yat Forum.

A few supported him but there are many who told him off.

I received many calls on all those bad things that was written about me but I told them that I am not going to be intimidated for I have a mission to expose the so called swiftlet industry.

I kept my mind focus on what I wanted to achieve and today I have make a huge leap in exposing everything about swiftlet farming.

I have experiment with many gadgets and aromas.

I have spend hours in choosing the right sounds.

I have invented many interesting gadgets that can help to lure more birds into any BH.

All that I have discovered are for all who read my blog.

I have also conducted many Seminars.

I ran from one place to another to help those who need my helps.

All in all I stayed focus to my objective and never miss the road to where I am today.

We, yes we, are lucky that I did not fall into a trap set by those who hate my blogging activities.

If I should have chosen to fight and stop writing, we have nothing to discover.

There will be more failed BHs.

At least now we have this blog that we can use to learn on how to be a successful swiftlet farmer.

My advise to all my blog reader, learn from what I did.

Be focus on your objective and never be intimidated by your enemies.

I feel good after writing this article.

God bless me !!!

No comments: