Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

What Will Do If A Big Rock Is In Your Way For Your BH !!!!


I was in Papar, Sabah a few weeks ago and was given a red carpet to view another new BH under construction.

The 80% complete BH was on a hill surrounded by padi fields and at least 6 new BHs under operation.

The BH seems to be okay with two layers walls but there was something unusual on the ground floor.

There was this bolder half section on the surface while the balance was embedded in the ground.

"Pak Harry, since the bolder was too big I let it be a part of my BH.  What do you think?"

I was a bit taken back but I agree with him that as long as the bolder is hidden under the ground and the exposed part is inside his BH, it will provide a cooling effect to the ground floor and the rest of the BH.

The cool temperature from the ground will be transferred to the top exposed area thus will cool the air that comes to the rock surface.

This is something unusual and the first of its kind that I came acrossed.

He will be finishing his BH soon and I hope he will draw as many birds as he can to the BH.














No comments: