Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Another Successful Revamped BH !!!

(Outstanding: A row of new bird shit spots in one of the VIP room after the revamp works) 

I have been looking forward to check a BH that I revamped about 7 weeks ago in Gambang, Pahang.

The owner was a lady who tested my ability through a friend who owned a BH in Kepong, Selangor.

She introduced my good self to this Kepong BH owner who happened to operate a very poorly tenanted BH for almost 2 years.

After almost one year with very good progress she called and wanted me to turn around her owned sick BH in Gambang.

What she did was real.  She continue monitoring my progress in the Kepong BH by watching and sometime asked the Kepong BH owner on my progress.

Her BH was converted from a three stories shop house to BH by her brother in law who own one of the most successful BH in Kuantan. He seems to own a BH with about 30 Kg a month of harvesting.

After more than two years the BH remain the same with only 10 nests and I think only 7 were with tenants. The bird shit signs below the nests can tells you if those nests were still occupied or abandoned.

I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to revamp and yesterday after almost 7 weeks I entered to check on the BH status.

The result was very impressive however most of the nests were being taken away by a burglar.

The total number of bird shit spots shoot up to almost 60 and most of these shit spots were new.

What I like most were where the bird shit spots were most found. Yes inside those VIP rooms I created.

Nearly all the chandelier and kite tweeters have bird shit markings below them.  Yes these two gadgets I created have a kind of high performance in any BH I used.

The most number of bird shit spots were on the top most floor, about 35-40 of them.

The middle floor have about 15-20 spots while the lowest was about 3.

It could have been better if not because of this BH was burglarised and all the sound thumb drives were stolen. I think the event happened about a week or two ago.



I am pretty happy with the result but I think the number can be increased if the followings can be or be carried out:

1) I need to visit the BH on a more regular basis to check on a number of things that can improve the tenant numbers.

2) The water supply to the main storage tank was functioning since the main water meter was stolen.

3) The humidifiers were down since no water was flowing in the piping system.

4) The number of humidifiers need to be increased by at least one more on the middle floor. I prefer the miss maker humidifiers.

5) The BH needs regular spray with my Mutiara aroma. The best is to spray about 2X15 litres bottles.

6) About 12 bags of fresh bird shit obtained from a nearby BH was placed in this BH during my visit.

7) To attract more birds to start making their nests the super pheromone was sprayed on those nesting planks.

8) The tweeter arrangements inside the entrance hole area need to me rearranged.

9) A set of water proved tweeters to be installed replacing those tweeters that were located on the wall that are exposed to rain and shine.

10) I might want to start an insect breeding system using those soya bean soup.

To those who read this article and have a similar BH problem call 017 7551318

I think I am closed to finding the right solutions for any kind of BH problems.

The only limitation is when there are no birds around !!!!


































No comments: