Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Best Method To Identify The Most Effective Sound For Your New BH !!!


If you own a BH you need to ensure that the sounds you used are those that can draw as many birds as possible on your rooftop.

The selected sound will not only get the crowd but will also pull them into your BH.

Most people do not have any idea on how to choose the right sound and many of them leave everything to their so call "Sifu".

This method to me is a receipt to a disaster.

However there are ways to learn on how to choose the best sound suitable to be used in your BH.

The best is to consider this technique that I have invented.

Yesterday I was in Pancing Pahang and this was exactly what preach people to do in choosing the right sound that suit their BH.

This particular BH owner owned two BH on a single piece of land.

He operated the first BH for about six months and now wanted to launch the second unit.

I remember choosing a set of sound for his first unit and the sound selected do show some interesting results.

For the second unit he was determined to find the right sound.

His best approach was to call me and ask for the latest sound in my collection.

I told him there are a couple new sounds but I cannot guarantee that the will be perfect for his location.

My best recommendation was to allow me to test all the top best sounds one by one and choose the one that will draw the most number of birds to his entrance hole.

Without hesitation he invited me to join him to visit his BH and conduct the sound test.

Since I was free I told him that I will be happy to make the trip.  My main reason is to test myself if some of these new sounds are effective.  His objective was to see for himself which will be the most attractive sound suitable for his BH.

We reached the BH at about 3:00pm yesterday and I started the test as soon as the data room was opened.

I was very surprised when the first sound played already gave a good response.  There were at least 15-20 birds. This was my "Intan" sound.

My second was my modified sound called "Pandora 3".  It was much better and the owner was fascinated with more than 20-25 birds crowding the entrance hole.

The third sound was "Pukau1".  Again the number did maintained the same number of birds.

The fourth sound "Super 208" was not effective at this location.  I don't understand why since it works well in Sandakan Sabah.

The fifth sound "Kingkong" was okay but lesser number of birds that stayed around.

The six sound was the sound I named it as "Screw".  The owner was convinced that there were at least 50-100 birds that responded.  "Pak Harry this one seems to be the best among the many."

He was right but I told him to take note of all the sounds performances.

The seven sound was the "Shooting Stars".  It did not perform well and I was a bit disappointed.

The eight sound was this "NBU".  I told the owner that this sound is powerful in Temerloh Pahang.  The respond was okay but not as good as "Screw", "Pandora" and "Pukau".

The ninth sound played was "Diamond".  Not bad but still not to our liking.

The last sound played was the "Lady Gaga".  It was just so so.

After competing the ten best sounds in my collection we make our conclusion and decided to replay "Pandora3", "Screw" and "Pukau".

All the three passed our expectation.

The number of birds responded were about our expectations.

The owner was so pleased with the test and thank me for being so patience with him.

I was rushing in and out of his BH to reload the sounds and rush out to observe the number of birds responded.  We played about 3-5 minutes for each sound and look at how these birds reacted.

The best was to see birds from afar rushing towards the entrance hole.

They will stay at the entrance hole playing and many will rushed into the opening.

The best lesson you learn from this topic is about the correct method to choose the most suitable sound for your BH.

Get someone who have a good collection of BH sound and engaged him to come over to your BH and conduct the sound test with his best sounds.

Get the list of sounds and ask him to shout the name of the sound he played.

You sit at the right location to view the birds response and jot your observation and views.

Once the test is over ran over with him which sound that you feel comfortable and ask his opinion on it.

Once both you and him have agreed, try to rerun the selected sounds.

This time make sure you let the sound run longer and observe what happened to the birds within 1 kilo meter away.

The test should be carried out 3pm to 6pm.

To those who have nobody to turn too please call 017 755 1318.

No comments: