Saturday, March 10, 2012
Something To Ponder When Your BH is Beside a Successful BH !!!
My current revamp job is in a small town called Kulai, Johor about 3.5 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.
So far I have been travelling up and down about 4 times and getting used to the long and tiring trip.
What makes me feel happy is to be given an opportunity to revamp a BH that is located so closed to a very successful BH.
If I can revamp this BH and many birds entered and stayed I will used it as my second research centre. My first is in Kepong Selangor. It will be my new lab to test all those tools, sounds and gadgets that I have invented or discovered.
The chances of getting those neighbour's birds into this BH is very high.
You see if you evaluate the scenario of a BH located just beside a nearly full BH you can have the following advantages:
1) When you are located closed to a BH that is doing well you can be rest assured that there will be plenty of young birds being generated on a daily basis.
2) Normally if these young birds takes their first flight out of their nests, they have a very strong tendency to return home alone once they followed their parent for the first day outing. When they feel tired they need to come home to take a short rest since they are not used to the long flight. You might be able to lure them into you BH if you know how to.
3) What if your neighbour's BH is full to the brim, I mean totally full where there are no longer room/nesting planks to build any more new nests? The result will be a phenomena we called it as "Spill Over". Those young birds got little choice but to move into the next door BH what are empty. Remember they will if the next door is properly done with the right conditions,
4) Most birds are very curious and they love to dive into any BHs closed proximity to their home to explore. If your BH is very near or perhaps located below to the bird's circular flying path, there is a very high potential that they will enter your BH just to look and see. This is where you will have a fair chance to ask them to stay as your permanent tenant. Again your BH must be in a proper tenable condition.
5) Another important phenomena is when their house are being burglarised. These birds, majority, will not be staying in their own BH for a couple of days but at other BH that are closed by. This will be a good time to lure them to stay put in your BH.
So if your BH is closed to a successful BH for years and it is still lowly populated, you need to ask yourself why?
There must be something wrong or many big mistake that makes the birds uncomfortable to be your tenant.
If you cannot evaluate the possible reasons, why don't you call someone who can help you with your BH.
Just in case there is no one who can attend to your problem just ring 017 7551318.
I am sure he will answer your call. Trust me.