Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Idea On The Use Of Nesting Wood Laced With Raw Nest or Markings !!!



While browsing the internet I discovered this interesting idea of using used wood with nest and swiftlet saliva markings to lure more tenant into a new BH.

 I have long ago wrote my idea on this similar idea.

 That time I was talking about using used nesting planks from a BH that was forced to shut down by say local authorities or the owner decided to shut it down.

 Those planks that have lots of swiftlet nests marking will be a valuable asset.

 All you need is to install a few of these planks in your VIP rooms.

 Just imagine if every VIP room have about 2 -3 nesting planks that have nests markings on them.

 The smell generated will make any new birds that entered your new BH will feel as if this BH is safe to stay and start my family.

"How come I never know that there is a BH with tenant before?" the new swiftlet must be wondering why/ I am of the opinion,

I might be wrong, this strange but genius idea can and will work.

 Recently I took some time to glue real nests onto those card board and install into a BH in operation.

 This might be another interesting idea that is simpler as compared to getting those nesting planks with markings in the market.

 If these idea works than we can adopt this idea to lure more birds into our new BH.

 You might want to think of other methods but similar to this idea.

 I leave it to you to think of those better or improved version of my simple findings.

 Best of luck to all who are innovative and creative. I hope you all like this idea !!!!


No comments: