Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Wish For This Parit Buntar BH !!!


















The shape of this Parit Buntar BH is almost the same at the BH I erected in Karak, Pahang.

The Karak BH was designed to have two types of entries, the side (monkey house) and top entry.

With the success recorded at Karak, I wish I could turn the Parit Buntar to a Dual entries BH.

The only problem is how to convince the owner of this BH to allow me to do what I think is the best for his BH.

I know that he is tight but I need to prove that the dual entries is a brilliant idea.

My only option now is to concentrate in pulling all those birds only to the top most floor.

Let me show him good result and once proven I can talk to him about populating the middle floor.

Most people have very little faith in anything you do and the only way out is to show him the result as we go along.

I am sure once I gain his confident he will say: "Go ahead with your idea Pak Harry, money is not the problem."

He was very lucky to have engaged me as his contractor because I know I am not the type of person who slaughter his customer.

What I want is to prove that what I am doing is to reactivate his dead BH.

I am sure one day he will realized that my dedication and commitment to help him will be accepted and appreciated.

No comments: