Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

New Version Of Solid State Amplifier Made in Malaysia !!!


The inventor of solid state BH sound amplifier called me to see if I can carry out some serious test on his newly invented amplifier.

"Pak Harry, I have this new set of amplifier that can run both the external and internal sounds in one box.  I have two external ports and four ports for internal sounds.  The nice thing about this unit is that it call play WAV sound format which is similar to CD quality clarity.  Please have a unit and try it out.  Its on me."

This morning received the items and was looking at this very unit box that will greatly helps swiftlet farmers.

I am very fortunate to be trusted by some one that I have never met and only spoke on the mobile phone.

This new amplifier gives its user a higher advantages.

It is compact and there is no need to run multiple amplifiers.  Currently every BH will have at least a set of amplifiers (two for external and two for the internal sounds).  We normally used those Karaoke sets that are bulky and space consuming.

With this new amplifier you need only a space of about 10"x5"x5".  It can play both your external and internal sound on one amplifier.

The sound can be loaded using either USB thumb drive or SD card.

The inventor stressed on the amplifier ability to read WAV sound formats that he claimed to be CD quality clarity that is much better than MP3 sounds formats.

A very interesting new development in swiftlet farming history.

I am for it and willing to use this new technology on all my new BHs that I will be involved in.

The first unit shall be the Parit Buntar, Perak BH.

If you need one unit please let me know.

The market price now is only RM1800 (promotional price)x Kuala Lumpur






No comments: