Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Let's Do Some Fishing Of Swiftlet In Your BH !!!

(My Idea of Fishing of Swiftlet is to locate their favourite spots and lay as many fake nests as possible .  Spray your favourite pheromone on these fake nests.) 

Can any one tell me how to fish swiftlet?

I am sure you will be saying that I am a joker.

However I recently come out with this interesting idea which I think you might want to consider or perhaps follow my interesting idea.

This crazy swiftlet fishing idea came out during my revamp operation of Parit Buntar BH.

My workers and me took about 6.5 days to complete the straight forward renovation.

During the final few days of the operation that I asked my workers to carry out night inspection inside the VIP rooms so that I can roughly know where those swiftlet prefer to stay.

Well what I did during this trial period was to play one of my favourite external sound after we stop work for the day i.e after 6:00pm until 9:00pm.

The internal sound was also my super favourite the Superbabyking.

My intention was to evaluate if those birds have difficulties in entering the new design and which area do they like the most.

I believed with the new flight orientation they will have some spots which will become their favourite area to stay.

On the the first day of the test, my worker reported that there were about 8 birds staying and most of them stayed together at one location.

The second night the number went up to 14 birds and they still stay nearly the same spot where there was one single nest with a grown up baby.

I took a closer look at the precise location and check the number of bird shit on the floor (picture attached)

There was no doubt about it and inside my mind I told myself to do something to force them to stay there forever but with their nests.

I needed a plan to push them to stay and this was what came to my mind.

If there is something that will attract them it shall be either those pheromone or fake nests or both.

My final plan was to use both. The fake nests plus those special pheromone.

I still have a pack of those aluminium fake nests and a bottle of the Super Pheromone.

Quietly I climb the ladder and started the installation of all the aluminium fake nests and later spray all with the super pheromone.

I have a strong feeling this will work.

The only way is to know if this fishing operation works is to wait until my next visit.

If this fishing idea works I would suggest that all of you out there should try this marvellous idea.

Yes you can fish them to immediately be your tenant.

My fishing idea is nothing more than look for those spots that they love to stay and quickly lay some kind of bait to get them to "Bite".  The word " bite" means they will quickly build their nests and lay an egg.

Once they lay one egg they will be your permanent tenant forever.

The very interesting about using fake nest is that the young couple can shorten their building of nest time.

Once they have found the fake nest (ready to receive eggs) the male can persuade his lady partner to start the mating process.  Once mated she will lay her eggs within 8 days.

I might be wrong but what if I am right?

Just think about this interesting idea and sleep on it tonight.

For more details call 0177551318.

Remember this, there is no one out there is willing to share his ideas but Pak Harry will.



(The only nest in the house with one baby)

(The fishing method is to set as many fake nests applied with aroma)

At another angle.







No comments: