Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Latest Project Is In Parit Buntar, Perak !!!



A 3 years old BH with only one miserable nest.

The owner seems to be totally at a lost.

He sound like given up all hope and after meeting his vendor who supply chicken feed was advised to contact me.

I came to know the so call Vendor, about 1.5 years ago.

He stumbled onto by blog and invited me to have a good look at his 3 years old BH with about 500 nests.

After following my suggestions he saw improvements in his BH.

Only after that he dared to recommend me to take a look at the Parit Buntar BH.

"Pak Harry, this particular BH belongs to one of my customer and I think the owner needed your help.  I strongly recommended you to him and please help him."

I took a good look at the affected BH and as usual there were very little thing that meets my specification.

The entrance hole were wrongly done, very little external sound tweeters, no VIP room, very little internal sound tweeter and the worse was the very long flying path to be taken by those birds before entering the nesting room.

From my recent inspection of the BH I realized that there were plenty of bird shit markings on the walls of the monkey house roving room.

These markings are usually made by those birds that were fascinated with the external sound used.  Once they enter the monkey house they will usually spray their shit onto the walls as a kind of territorial marks.

The issue here was this weird problem.  How come they are not entering the nesting room?

With very careful examination I realized that the owner opened a door too far away from the roving point.

The distance from the entrance hole to this connecting door is about 35 feet.

That was not all the door was so hidden that even myself will have difficulties to find it.

To prove my theory I planned to shut the flying path to this particular door and open a new one which will eventually cut the distance from 35 feet to only about 18 feet.

A new challenge and I strongly feel that it will work.

The work started on Tuesday August 7th 2012 and I hope to finish the job within 10 days.

Beside opening a new door I have listed a few additional works as follows:

1) Install a hexagonal tweeter at the main entrance hole.

2) Open up the main entrance hole facing the evening flying path by at least 1 foot to the left and 2 feet downwards.

3) Open up the second entrance hole larger from 2 feet X 2.5 feet to 5 feet X 2.5 feet.

4) Add a number of power tweeters on the edge of those monkey house.

5) Re arrange the tweeters at the main and secondary entrance holes.

6) Arrange for additional power tweeters for my last tango system.

7) Block the light from polluting the nesting room by erecting a wall inside the nesting room.

8) Paint those areas that might reflect those sun light into the nesting room.

9) Erect a few more walls to create a VIP room.

10) Insert a number of wood crossings to make the current nesting planks more pleasurable to those young birds.

11) Install cluster woods for cluster tweeters installation.

12) Install at least 200 fake nests on selected spots.

13) Clean all those planks that are dirty.

14) Install waste wood corners on the perimeter nesting planks.

15) Install at least 180 pieces of internal sound tweeters.

16) Spray the BH with Mutiara Aroma for at least 5 days.

17) Use an auto sensor activator for two humidifiers to wet the nesting room.

Let see if these repair works helps to induce more of those wild birds to take up the offer to be the BH tenants.

I am very sure they will.

There will be a number of new things that I planned to add.

I hope within the next few days it will be ready for reopening of a new swiftlet hotel in Parit Buntar, Perak.

It will be one of the hot staff in town.

If any one who wanted to take a good look at the transformation please call 017 755 1318.

The visit fee is only 250 ringgit.













No comments: