Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Not Easy and Fast Enough To Get Eco Park Status !!!
If you are new in swiftlet farming industry you must be ignorance about last year ruling about using shop houses as swiftlet house.
The new regulation was that you are no longer allowed to convert your shop houses into BH.
There is a big possibilities that all those BHs located inside shop house will be required to be shut down in total.
If you continue with the operation you will be given summon on either on a daily or weekly or monthly depending on how strict the local authority governing your BH area.
Maybe not now but it will be once the time is right.
Just imagine having to pay RM300 - RM500 every day?
This action will make you bankrupt within a few short month.
The ideal way in avoiding this mishap is to own a BH on a piece of agricultural land that is closed by to your office or house.
Again what if the local council is against your action to erect a BH on your piece of land due to some complains that it was to near to a mosque or school or airport or residential area?
I think the best solution is to acquire a piece of property, a BH, that is erected on an approved land for swiftlet farming.
The idea here is to secure your investment in a safe haven.
This is where Swiftlet Eco Park come to be your rescue.
Before you buy a unit make sure the land title is with an approved letter from the local authority.
Get a copy of it and perhaps check with the relevant authority who issued the said letter.
There are not many legal or approved Swiftlet Eco Park in Malaysia.
If there is the cost per unit will be exorbitant. The moment you look at the offered price you will drop dead.
Main reason being the developer believed that he is the only person who got it approved and getting approval takes a very long time and it was a pain in the neck.
However there are a few developers who are more reasonable.
One good example is the developer of Trong Eco Park in Taiping Perak.
They are looking at about RM688,000 for a four and half stories high. A very unusual low price for an approved swiftlet farming project.
The first batch of 14 units will be open for sale this Sunday and I was invited to give a small talk to potential buyers.
If you are looking for a suitable place to invest, this is one of the best option so far.
I have a very strong feeling that once the main building is up and about to be put into operation its cost will easily jumped to RM900,000.
If they are soon be populated with swiftlet nests your property value will escalate proportionately based on the number of nests in your BH.
It used to be RM1,000 per fully developed nest however if it is only RM500 per nest it is still worth it.
Other interesting points about this Eco Park are:
1) It is located on an agricultural land that is surrounded by palm oil plantation. Palm oil plantation usually have a very strong ability to lure lots of insects to its flowers.
2) Close proximity to the approved land there are a number of large water ponds that used to be tin mining land. The usefulness of water to swiftlet farming is well known. They don't only quench thirst but generate lots of insects in the evening and night.
3) The number of unit made available is limited to 14 for this 1st phase. This number is very low as compared to many other Eco Parks. Easier to get them populated
4) The BHs are 4 and half stories high. The height is to ensure that the entrance hole will be always above the palm oil trees.
5) Only the three top floors will be converted into swiftlet houses while the ground floor can be used for storage house or business outlets.
6) One of the very strong point about this project is when the developer, who is not highly knowledgeable about swiftlet farming, appoint Pak Harry as a resident advisor. Each owner will be required to use Pak Harry's service to renovate the BH subject to the options provided.
6A) The Eco Park shall be allocated with suitable space for Insect Barn Operation. Each insect barn can produce about 5 kilograms of insect per day. This will be the key attraction for those wild birds in the area.
7) There will be three options that will help those who purchased the BH. The Basic option, the Economy option and the Five Stars option.
8) Each option will have its advantages and the cost for each vary about 20K to 35K per floor.
9) The owner can arrange for a maintenance contract to ensure that their BH are well looked after once put into operation mode.
10) For security monitoring purposes owners have the option to choose burglar alert CCTV package that will allow receiving of alerts if there are any intruder into the BH.
A very interesting project that you should not miss the free preview to be help in Taiping Perak on Sunday September 2nd 2012.
If you are keen to evaluate and be one of the owner please call
Mr Gordon Chew at 017 4711511 now.
I will be there to give my opinion and you will know better to buy or not to buy.
If you have the money, just book one unit and perhaps sell it later once the BH is completed.
You can easily gain about RM100K to RM150K in less than 6 months.
For more help call 017 7551318