Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Inspiring Chocolate Bar Tweeters !!!



Two different person with the same opinion on the effectiveness of my chocolate bar tweeters.

The first person was from Kelantan while the second was from Sarawak.

"Pak Harry, I have been following your blog and recently I introduce your chocolate bar tweeters inside my BH.  Yes it works and the new birds seems to be attracted and follow the path of those chocolate bar into the rooms."

A nice comment made by this Sarawakian newbie who happened to SMS to me his comment on my invention.

The second comment about the same gadget was from the same guy who treated me to his "Musang King" Durian when I was in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan recently.

"Hey Pak Harry, your highway chocolate bar tweeters idea seems to be more effective than your chandelier tweeters. The chandelier tweeter lost its function already !!"

The precise message send to me recently.

I am happy that these comments came from people who read my blog and install the gadget to see if they really works.

I can only provide the idea and if you want to see if it works try them.

If any of my idea should work let me know.

You can write or SMS to 017 7551318 or harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

It will be better if you can sent me any picture or video clip to proof that it works.

My idea is to share these findings with all those who are new and wanted to improve their nest population.

If my idea works let us share with them.

The more working ideas are generated and used the more we can full fill our dreams of having a full BH.

Best of luck to all those who are always willing to try new things.

Remember try and share some !!!

No comments: