Sunday, August 12, 2012
Trong Eco Park, Perak
A brand new Swiftlet Eco Park in Trong, Perak.
After two years the project was finally approved by the Local Council.
The point here is that the developer finally got his project approved.
Right now the biggest task is to get enough buyers to kick start the project.
If you are a positive thinking type of person you might want to consider owning one of these units.
1) By September 20th, 2012 the Government to Government protocol will be signed in China. This might be the date that all Malaysian swiftlet farmers are looking forward for a back to normal situation.
2) Shop houses are no longer allowed to be converted to BH effective May 2011. Those who go against the ruling will have a tough time with the local council.
3) All BHs that are currently located in shop houses (not approved to be listed as swiftlet farming project) will be required to move out given about 3-5 years of time frame subject to the area and local authorities enforcement department.
4) There are not many Eco farm projects that are sanctioned by the local authorities or state. This is something that will make many current swiftlet farmers fuming if they are asked to vacate their swiftlet farming in town areas. In the vicinity of Taiping, Perak there is none so far (based on in put given by Trong Eco park developer).
5) Those who are smart and strongly believed that swiftlet farming is the best long term investment should look at Swiftlet Eco Park as the best alternative.
6) Most important is to have a fully committed developer who have a proper technical back up from a well known and experience swiftlet farmer.