Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More Reports On Super Pheromone Effectiveness !!!


This week alone there were two users who got immediate results after using my recommended "Super Pheromone".

"Pak Harry do you know something?  If you can catch those swiftlet in your BH try to smell it.  The bird's smell is quite similar to your "Super Pheromone".  That might be one good reason why those swiftlet loves your Pheromone."

I was surprised with this new statement.  Maybe the next time I am inside my BH I will try to catch and test their smell !!!

This particular person showed me a number of photographs that he took after using my "Super Pheromone" to prove his points.

I was pretty impress with his willingness to share this special information.

The next person who was desperately searching for the same product was my BH equipment supplier.

I was on the phone with him telling me about what happened during his last trip to Cambodia.

"Pak Harry I was asked to search for the supplier of this blue coloured cannister called "Super Pheromone". This guy in Cambodia indicated that the product is very effective there and he need to travel 60 kilometres to Ho Chi Min City to get one. When I search in the internet, I came to know that you have them."

Now I know that this product if properly used can draw more birds into BHs in Cambodia.

Prior to this I have adequate proofs that it is very effective in Sabah, Sarawak, Vietnam and now Cambodia.

How about Peninsular Malaysia.

You need to listen to this interesting story from a newbie whose BH is in Kota Sarang Semut Kedah.

"Pak Harry, after reading you blog I installed those fake nests.  At first they were not that effective.  Once I applied your Super Pheromone, many of them were with nests.  It seems to be effective here in Kedah."

I begin to acknowledge that this marvellous product is beginning to show its effective every where where there are swiftlet.

The main point is how to make it effective.

You cannot simply apply it here and there in your BH but I would rather make a proper plan on how to optimize its effectiveness.

Let me give you some guidelines:

First you must make sure those swiftlet do enter your BH.  You can get them in by using external sound plus have some power tweeters to pull them to your BH.

Your next step is to ensure that your BH is micro habitats is within the range.  Most important are its darkness, temperature and humidity.

Your BH must have adequate number of external tweeters to pull those birds from your monkey house into your VIP room (nesting room).

You also make sure you have a reasonable number of internal sound tweeters installed ( 1.5 pieces per square meters).

You now install about 100 to 150 pieces of those fake nests.  These fake nests must be installed about 1.5 to 2 inches away from your internal sound tweeters.

Get about 2 cannisters of this wonder pheromone (Super Pheromone) and spray on all the fake nests.

You are now ready to receive those swiftlet.

Start your external sound and see how many will enter and refuse to come out of the BH.

Try to count the number of birds entered your BH before the pheromone application and after one to two weeks try to recount the number.

There will be some increase and I can assure you that within the next one month the number will jump by at least 30-50%.

You must not easily gives up if the response were not to your anticipation.

The best you could do is to reapply the Pheromone again after one month period.

Try to apply the pheromone in the morning say 10:00am.

Those who have tried and failed to produce result, I would suggest that you get someone knowledgeable to inspect your BH and get his audit report.

There must be something that causes those birds not reaching the nesting room.

If they reach they will be lured to those fake nests laced with this special aroma.

If you don't have any person to do the audit call 017 7551318

Look at all these fake nests with tenants.  All of them were populated due to the Super Pheromone.

Trust your "Sifu" because my work is to get the best solution to draw more birds into your empty BH.

This particular "Magic Spray" do give results if you know how to use it effectively.











No comments: