Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Do Those Light Weight Bricks Mold Looks Like ?

I was looking at those nice pictures taken recently.

Among the many I choose this list of pictures that might help to improve knowledge for all my blog readers on those light weight bricks manufacturing.

The machine builder took me to a work site where one of their machine were located.

I was amused with the mold that they constructed.

Each mold were made of steel frame and put together using those easy opening latches.

Inside the frame there were a number of smooth finished metal plates that will formed the bricks.


Enjoy your self with these worth seeing pictures:


1 comment:

Liquid Rubber said...

yeah i agree with you, all pictures are beautifully explaining everything that you want to share, thanks for this, i am also looking forward for more updates.