Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Very Relieved With Jerantut Revamp Works Being Completed !!!

Just arrived home after the 3 hours drive from Jerantut to Kuala Lumpur.

Managed to complete the revamp works and the BH now has many new extras that will be much more different from any other BH in Jerantut Town.

I managed to do the following, exactly to what was in my visit report:

1) Create a new entrance hole.  Prior to this the BH was with a top entry but now it has side and top entries.  I was not surprised that there were more birds entering the house using the new side entrance hole.

2) I created three VIP rooms.  Two on the first floor and one on the top most floor.

3) The number of internal tweeters was increased by almost 300 pieces.  Most of these tweeters were installed inside the VIP rooms.

4) All the VIP rooms now has at least three external sound tweeters.  In fact the main VIP room has a Happy Hours Corner with 9 additional external sound tweeters.  Hmm ... now you can pull those birds to the back of the room.

5) The number of fake nests were about 150 pieces.  I wanted to trap those lazy couple to quickly start their family.

6) To pull those birds down from the entrance hole to the 1st floor I arranged a reasonable number of square tweeters on the walls and along the staircase.  This proof that those birds can be easily maneuvered to where ever we wanted them to move towards.

7) Yesterday I carried 8 sacks of 25 kilograms ammonium bicarbonates.  Most of these sacks were placed inside the VIP rooms.

8) I also took the trouble to bring with me 6 bags of fresh birdshits.  Yes they are a marvelous in making those swiftlet feels at home. Now the BH smell wonderful, swiftlet's wise.

9) To provide the proper humidity I placed about 6 soundless humidifiers on the top and 1st floor.  I used those digital timers to run each of them.

10) Both entrance hole were equipped with two stainless steel bazooka.  Those birds simply love the external sound coming out of the bazooka.

11) Using my BabyKing as the internal sound while for the external what else?  My black cloud, super Jerantut and marvelous cloud.  Three in one.

12) I wanted to test the use of those canister aroma.  Installed about six sets and so far the smell is sweet.

13) One interesting aroma that I brought into the house was those swiftlet eggs that I wanted to hatch.  Now I break each of them and let them rot in the bird shit bags.

14) To minimise those spiders, cockroaches and ants, deployed the Fendona.

15) Added a self made hexagonal tweeters on the rooftop just above the new side entrance hole.  The birds seem to very attracted to the house now as compared to before this.

Am very satisfied with the responds showed during the test run.  Those birds seem to be flying in with no problem at noon time.

Hope to see some interesting result by three weeks from now.

No comments: