Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New External Sound: Super Jerantut External Sound

Just discovered another interesting sound while testing a few new sounds in Jerantut, Pahang.

Place your cursor and Click Here: For Super Jerantut In Action

The actual event that takes place was something like this:

I took the challenge to revamp a pretty new three stories BH located in a town called Jerantut, Pahang.

http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/2010/06/been-away-in-jerantut-pahang-and-about.html

Well there were a few BHs surrounding the building that I was working on.  During my test using Marvelous Cloud the next door BH owner happened to observe how effective this new sound was.

He came over and introduced himself as my blog reader.  I greeted him and asked him if he has read about this new sound.  His answer was yes.

Once realizing that the sound was so effective he quickly find a way to purchase the sound using a third party.  The next few days I realized that he got a copy from the third party and I was a bit disappointed.

Well since that day all those birds flying within the sound range were all over at his BH.

Since I could no longer retract the sound I told myself to find an alternative to pull those birds back to the BH which I was working on.

After testing a number of sounds, I manage to find this new sound which I now called: "Super Jerantut"

The effectiveness was very clear.  Those birds that used to be crowding the neighbour's BH, using Marvelous Cloud, now are getting the attention.

Added with four stainless steel bazookas and one self made hexagonal tweeters, the Super Jerantut was the favorite in Jerantut. 

Highly recommended to those BH owners who have started their sound library.

My list of good sounds now are as follows:

a) Black Cloud (External Sound).
b) Marvelous Cloud (External Sound).
c) Super Jerantut (External Sound). 
d) Baby King (Internal Sound) 

These marvelous collection will do good to your BH.  All are tested and proven to be effectived.



If you wish to get a 30 sec clips of all the above, let me know.  The price for SuperJerantut will be only 500 for the first 10 buyers.

List of buyers will be posted here:

1) Mr Chong (Jerantut)

No comments: