Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Marvelous Cloud In Sibu !!!



If you have not purchased the Marvelous Cloud, my advise is to better do it now.

This is because the price will not be RM600 by end of this month, June 2010.

While in Sibu I tried to see those "Foo Chow" language birds.

Before trying I was very unsure of these species found in Sarawak. They might not understand the Marvelous Cloud language.

Well to my surprise they did respond and marvelously.

Click this URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y62lcBmcQ0I

The moment I set the sound to play, more numbers rushed to the entrance hole.  They keep entering the hole even though the tweeters were not properly arranged.

I wanted to know their actual condition while flying into the house.  I asked the owner to allow me to take a look at their flying inside.

He opened the main door into the house and what I saw was something that I expected. Lots of those birds inside the house and a lot more on the top of the roof.

Just marvelous and I am sure he realized that.

No comments: