Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Using Red Light At Entrance Hole Area !!!




While in Teluk Anson one evening I saw this special BH located on the top floor of a shopping complex.

At first I paid very little attention to it however the number of birds entering the window was the highest compared to the rest of the windows at the same floor and the same building.

How come this unit attract a very high number as compared to the rest?

It might be due to her operational time or maybe the light that the owner used to be different from all the rest?

Hmm .... I think it could be more towards being different.

The BH entrance area was red.  There was a red bulb inside the entrance hole area.

I managed to snap a few pictures and I would like to share it with my blog reader.

There is not special reasons given for the use of the red lamp but maybe those light allows those late comers to easily identify which house they are staying.

Just imagine 20 different entrance holes in the same building and playing more or less the same sound.  How can you identify which hole is your home?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no lah...its to prevent owl..