Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teluk Ansun BH Revamp !!!

After the short visit to Teluk Ansun, I submitted a recommendations like I always do to the owner.

The BH was in operation for almost  5 years with only 5 nests.  Yes one nest a year.

What I got in mind was to open a new entrance hole with the side entry while the current top entry will be reworked.

I have the gut feeling that the side entry will be better off as compared to the top entry.

What I wrote was to open a new entrance hole of about 3 feet by 4 feet facing the east.  The top floor to be divided into two sections.  The first for the entrance and roving areas for the side entry and the second will be for the top entry.

My biggest obstacle is to have a new LAL about 5 feet by 10 feet to be opened on the floor.  The owner seem to be not happy with the idea.

Today the owner wanted myself to be in Teluk Ansun to have a look on what they have done.

Perhaps I need to bring along my electricians plus some of those sound system to be installed.

Will make some observation and perhaps report about the BH progress.

No comments: