Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Something Simple But Good Result !!!

Remember the portal cabin BH in Sagantang Garam, Bujang Valley in Kedah?

The owner did all the necessary changes as per my recommendations but there was something that he cannot carried out due to previously done LAL opening.

The LAL inside the roving on the top of the cabin was not properly located.

After little result for about 2 months I advised him to relocate the entrance hole from the current to a new position plus increase the size to 3'X3' .

This time I decided to make the LAL to be directly facing the new 3'X3' entrance hole.

Well just read this email just received.  It works:

 Title:  Good News
 Date: June 5th, 2010, 11.00 am.

Dear Pak Harry,

Pls to inform you that I've finished relocating the top floor entrance as per your recommendation.


The entrance hole was made 3X3 feet.

Before that when I entered the BH I normally found only the permanent young bird is there i.e. 1 bird.
But this time. on the next day I entered, I found more than one bird inside. 


It is work amazingly.

Unfortunately I need to leave for work on the second day, but I were informed that the birds went inside much more longer than before.


I'm now very much relieved. I'll be back home in 1 week time and continue my monitoring activity.

Thanking you again for your advise.

brgds/y


Nice and good for him.

I feel good from hearing positive results using some of my simple ideas on how to pull those birds into your BH.

All in all I use simple logic after understanding these wild birds characteristics.

They tends to be very lazy and will avoid taking sharp turns.

So if you have problems with your BH where those birds refuse to enter the nesting room call this number 017 755 1318 or write a note to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: