Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Taiping Swiftlet Farming Seminar, June 19th 2010 !!!

The Seminar went as planned.

We have a small crowd but we have a good time.

Two of the participants were from Cambodia and they seem to be taping the whole actions.

The highlight of the seminar was the bird call test conducted at the Hotel Car park.

The moment the Duress sound was switched on those swiftlet gathered and the number was above 500 within less then 5 minutes.

At the end of the test those birds in the air was flying too high.  I took them down by my special understanding of those birds.  Yes use a piece of black colored cloth and wave towards them.  Within a few seconds they started to fly down to the ground.

I keep asking a few of them on what they feel after the seminar, all told me that they now felt that they have gained so much and thank me for sharing.

My motto was to give as much as they can chew and all questions posted were answered with every knowledge that I have.

I felt good to see that this group of student will one day be a successful swiftlet farmer.  If they need any help I will always be there for them.

1 comment:

wongysg said...

What a miss i intented to build one in Terong plantation farm and have ask for quotation.Its just that i myself busy in KL all preparation done by sister in law by the way when is another seminar.I prefer to have more infor or knowledge not bullshit by the contractor one even guarantee which i not so keen by his super sales quite worry. Fr Wongysg