Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Invited to Visit A BH in Johor and Sibu !!!

I was disappointed that my trip to Singkawang was canceled/postponed by the so call owner.

After buying those tickets using my own money the trip was suddenly canceled.  Well the cancellation fees was more then 200 ringgit. 

From today I will no longer buy those plane tickets unless the BH owner pay in advance.

I was very silly to trust someone who cannot honor his words.

Today received another invitation to visit Sibu and last week another to visit JB.

I am beginning to wonder if those who invited me to inspect their BHs are genuinely serious or pulling my leg.

Well, I guess this is some of the mishaps or hazards that will happen to someone like me.

Just wanted to offer a helping hand but on a few occasions being abused and mistreated.

Well not many but a few who tend to be swayed with other possible options.

The invitation to Sibu looks very serious but I told him that if he did not make the payment for my ticket I rather stay at home and look after those BHs under my care.

The plan is to fly to Sibu on June 26th and back to KL on June 28th.

Looking forward to meet a few BHs owners in Sibu during the trip.

No comments: