Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

An Insect Breeding House In The Making !!!

Every time when I got the news about something new that my blog reader loves to share, I will be there as fast as I can.

I just would love to explore and report any new  things that are special to all who loves swiftlet farming.

This time I received a call from a BH owner in Klang and told me that his insect generating barn or hut is about to be ready.

The hut was about 10' X 12'.  There were four rooms each have its own door.  The room were interconnected with air pipes about 4 inches in diameter.

I was well ventilated and there was also an air intake pipe each.

I am not sure when it will be ready for use but the owner informed me that the door will be installed soon and a full time worker will start the insect breeding immediately after that.

The insect generating materials will be coming from Indonesia and it will produce a special insects that are suitable for those young birds.

Hopefully by next month we might be able to pay a visit to this location.

I plan to conduct my Seminar somewhere closed to this hut and hopefully will get those who attend my Seminar be able to come to the site.

This new way of generating insects plus hatching those eggs will be something new to many of us.

The only way to get the necessary knowledge is to come to the site and see for yourself.

Those who register for the August Seminar will have the opportunity to visit this newly constructed insect breeding hut.

Trust me, you will get the first hand experience in the breeding and hatching those swiftlet eggs.


No comments: