Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

A BH With 4 Entrance Holes And About 14,000 square feet in Size !!!





I was given the chance to visit one of the largest BH in Penang and my good friend who invited me says be prepared.

"Pak Harry please bring along with you your GPS. You might be lost inside once you enter this huge BH."

A very strange request but maybe he was just joking.

The moment I arrived I looked up and it was sizeable because the owner combined about four to five shop lots into one building.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"Look I think this BH is too big for me to handle.  I want you to help the owner on what is the best things to be done in order to get it populated." he answered.

Deep inside my heart I think he must have a tough time to configure what to do with such a massive BH.

"Let me have a look but no promises." I told him and the owner.

After taking a short trip inside and up on the roof, I realized how big it was.

He was pretty right that I should bring my GPS system.

The owner erected so many partitions until he himself cannot find his way out during the first visit.

The moment coming out I took a deep breath and admitted that this is really unusual and very confusing.

Where did the owner learned his method of erecting those walls?

After some introduction I told the owner that I need to sleep on it first and perhaps come again to have a second visit.

Within one week the owner called me up and ask me about his BH.

"I will be going back to SP and will spend half a day with your this Saturday." I told him nicely.

On Saturday last week I was right on the dot.

This time I told myself to take a longer time inside the BH.

After reviewing all the rooms, the monkey house and the rooftop I told him that I shall prepare a preview and a visit report for him to consider my opinions.

He was so happy and put lots of hopes on my recommendations.

I am sure I will have some interesting ideas on how to help him with his BH.




No comments: