Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

How Many Do You Think The Number Of Birds Will Respond To A Bird Call Test ??

One very common question that I always being asked is:

"Pak Harry during the bird call test, how many birds will be a good number before we proceed with our BH construction?"

My frank opinion:

"It depend on how serious you are with your money.  I have conducted many tests.  The lowest was about 4 birds but the highest was about 3,000 birds."

Have a good look at this video clip:




After switching off the test sound for about 5-10 minutes we played it again and the same numbers turns up right before our eyes.

We repeated the same after another 5-10 minutes.  The same number turns up.

If you wanted to part with you hard earned money how many birds should be your safe bet?

For a new comer into this swiftlet farming business they will feel okay with maybe 50-100 birds.

Do you know why they think that is already good to part with their hard earned money?

The answer lies on your exposure.  Yes one time experience in your lifetime.

Yes they have never in their lifetime experienced something like what I have seen.

Let me tell you that if by chance you conduct a bird call test and one of your test gives an unusual result like 3000 birds responded, your final figure to be labelled as safe will not be 200 or even 500.

I have seen it happened in front of my eyes and I think there are possible sites that can give you the same or more number of birds responding to your Duress sound call.

It is a matter of having that first experience your perception will be totally different.

As such before you fix that magic figure try to put a bit more effort to keep conducting your testing at different locations.

If you think that I am lying try this idea.

Call me and let me bring you to the exact location where the unusual test was carried out.

Bring along your test gadget and let me prove to you that there are places where you can get as many as 3000 birds.

Call me at 017 7551318 if you dare to challenge my proposition.

No comments: