Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Good Signs After Using A New Sound !!!

Mina The Kpop Singer


How do you evaluate if the new sound you played is good for your BH?

The answer is not because it draws lots of birds to your rooftop but after a few short weeks their are lots of bird shit spots on your BH floor.

I am the type of person who love to try new ideas plus of course new sounds.

Anything that can be used to attract more birds to enter and later become my permanent tenants is what I go for.

A few weeks back I tested this new sound I called "Kpop".

I wish I could have called "Gangnam".

Never mind I will spare this name for my next best sound.

The Kpop was tested in a BH in Gambang near Kuantan Pahang.

The moment the sound was played the responses were exciting.

However I dare not make any conclusion unless my next visit shows lots of bird shit spots on the floor.

After about three weeks I took a trip back to check if there were any improvements.

The answer is yes however it could have be much better if the electrical supply was not disrupted.

There was a trip and no sound for at least one week.

I need to get those auto restart system install new week.

Even with the disruption I can see at least 15 to 20 new bird ship spots on one of the favourite floor (middle floor).

These new spots gave a very good indication that this Kpop is working.

After putting the electrical power back I played the same sound and hope that there will be improve results within the next few weeks.

In the mean time will visit a supplier of those auto starter for this BH.

Will go into details on what is this equipment and its latest development.


3 comments:

hksp said...

can lemme review kpop?

hksp said...

can send me the sound to test out ??

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

hksp, sorry the sound is still under testing and I am not prepared to let others to test first. Some other time I hope