Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Like The Design But .......!!!

I think the use of a low noise making humidifier inside your BH is good choice.

The only way to get this type of gadget is to use those mist maker using those 10 -12 ultrasonic eyes.

Recently I received a promotional materials about a newly introduced product from nest amp.

Have a look at this photo send to me:



Overall the unit looks very nice and easy to handle.

It is pretty large and heavy.  You can imagine how to carry the unit up and down inside a three or four stories high building.

I wish that the unit comes with an auto sensor that will allow me to fix the humidity range that I wanted my BH be.

I have yet to receive the sale price but will look into it later.

The next that came together with the picture was a picture showing how those mist produce can be piped to various location inside your BH.



This is where a person with experience will tell you the truth.

I have done it before using another brand but nothing comes out of those pipe nozzles.

Only hot air.

So before you embark into implementing the suggested idea please take note of this remark.

I was the first to try the idea but it was a shear waste of money.

One the first day it will work however once the water started to condense on the piping walls, internally, all those mist that were pushed from the mist maker will continue condensing and only hot air will be push out of your pipe nozzles.

In the end your BH will be not become humid but filled with hot air.  The water that condensed will move back to the mist maker water tank or spill on your BH floor.

Trust me on this but if you think I am trying to tell a lie, just try and see.

Please take note that I am not trying to talk bad about this product but my sincere advise is to advise you that the piping method will not work so don't try it.

You use it as a stand alone it is okay.

To make it work much better I think you should operate it with an auto sensor.

For more detail please call 017 7551318

No comments: