Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

One Amplifier With Four Input Slots !!!


This is some like a new beginning.

I finally received a newly assembled solid state swiftlet BH amplifier which can play four different sounds.

There were two interesting features that I am very happy with:

1) The four players can now play both WAV and MP3 formatted sounds.

2) You can now use either the USB thumb drive of those SD card.

There is something more that the assembler did just for me.

He decorated the amplifier box with my name of it.

A very nice work done for my design features that I wanted all these while.

My design is mainly to have a single box which can be used for a three stories BH.

Each floor will have its own amplifier control system which is flexible enough where the sound in the VIP room can be much louder as compare to the lobby area.

If you wish to use different sound for each floor you can do so.

So I allocated three of the four players provided for the said purposes.

The one that plays the external sound is pretty similar to the three however there is a kind of timer control slot.

What you need to do is to use those Hager timer to provide the necessary signal to activate or stop the player.

A very interesting design and I am looking forward to test the gadget in one more BH that is under my care.

Main advantages in using this solid state system are:

1) The total space taken to install this gadget is very small.  You do not need a big table to handle the gadget.

2) The item is light and easy to carry around.  You can carry 10-20 sets in your car and it take little space plus less petrol.

3) It have the ability operate on both WAV and MP3 format.  I prefer the WAV format.

4) You can now have one amplifier gadget that allows you to run one or three different sounds as your internal sound.  Normally some people love to try using different internal sounds on each floor of your BH.

5) Each player will be provided with two signal connectors.  The left and the right connectors.  Each will have a knob to control the volume.  I normally recommend that you pull one line from your VIP room for each floor and similarly one more for the rest of the internal sound tweeters.  The VIP room to the right of the amplifier connector and the rest to the left of the connector.  You can play a louder volume for the VIP room.

6) If any of the unit fail to operate you can get a standby single player unit.

7) The total cost is cheaper as compared to having four medium range amplifiers.

I recommend to use this newly developed amplifier.

So far the gadget have shown a high improvement in population increase in one unit of BH used.

I plan to install a few more within the next few months.

I personally think that this will be the direction of amplifier design.

Let us hope that this locally assembled product will be a norm in all Malaysian BHs.

We need to support local product and I think this can be the right choice.

 For more details and to order one for your own BH please call 0177551318



Front view. Single Player (latest Model): 

The back view



No comments: