Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another BH Being Burglarised !!!



"I think our BH is flooding Pak Harry."

I received a frantic call from a BH owner who received a written complain from his tenant renting a shop below his BH.

Quickly make a trip to Kuantan and went inside to check what can be the cause.

I remembered during my last trip I have already shut down the water supply to the whole BH floor.

How come the tenant still complain that his shop is facing with water dripping from her ceiling.

Upon arriving I open the front door and guess what?

I did not switch the light on but the nesting room was very bright.

It puzzled my mind and I went straight in to check where the light was coming from.

"Oh my god, the roof made of zinc was opened and I think the whole house was burglarised."

The thief entered the same spot as the previous occasion.

He left his swigging rope at the entrance and all those nests were gone.

This was the main reason why the BH was flooded with rain water.

"Pak Harry it has been raining in Kuantan lately and every time there was heavy rain the tenant downstairs complain of water leaks."

I was very disappointed but we need to shut off the roof and get a plumber to find ways to stop those rain water to ruin the BH.

It was a very demoralizing day but I told the BH owner that those birds will come back and he need to look into preventing the same thief from coming into the BH again.

Disgusting ......











No comments: