Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Effect Of Playing A Good External Sound Plus Insect Generation !!!



This is something that I wanted to share with all my blog reader.

When you get the right knowledge and follow the right advise you can soon be a successful swiftlet farmer.

This particular blog reader was very lucky to follow most of my advise.

He met me a number of times and took me to view his BH.

After following my advises plus using the recommended sound there was an immediate change.

After that he installed those insect generating system.

The moment those insects starts to generate he total rooftop were covered with birds.

Have a look at this clip and ask your self if you have ever seen the same activities above your roof top?

I told him again and again that he was lucky to have met the right person to give the right advises.

He is now a very happy person and I always hope that there will be more people like him.


No comments: