Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

My Next Project Will Be At Bachok, Kelantan !!!


My next BH project will be in Bachok Kelantan and my schedule is to start it on September 26th 2012.

This particular project is to furnish a newly erected three stories building on an agricultural land.

The owner was pretty excited to get the work going on ASAP however due to the festive season my staff took a long leave.

They will only be back by the September 25th and I told them to get packing so that the next day we can start in the morning up to Kelantan.

Another 7-8 hours journey and I am not very passionate with this this very long journey.

Three of my friends in Kelantan already says "Welcome to Kelantan" but I told them to wait for me by the end of this month.

Base on the scope of works I might need to be up there fro at least 3 weeks.

Three floors to be furnished with newly purchased nesting planks, about 3.5 metric tons and immediately after that will install those sound system.

There will be at least one VIP room per floor.

The owner wanted my wet floor system to be installed on each VIP room.

He also wanted a set of my insect generating system be put in place while the building is under renovation.

He seems to know quite a bit of things about swiftlet farming.

A very positive thinker and I hope all his hopes and wishes will materialize.

What I hope to achieve is make his BH as the most desirable BH in Bachok, I mean for those birds.

Will see what happen and in the mean time those who are living in Kelantan, this will be a good time to come and visit the BH during its renovation.

You will get the chance to learn a lot and if you wanted more try to be free for a few days to work with my workers.

Call 017 75511318 if you are new and looking into learning something.

There will be some fee levied and it will be worth every penny.



No comments: