Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Giant Tweeter Sketch !!!



This particular sketch shows you how the giant tweeter was actually constructed.

The entrance hole area  were made of two parts.

The first is the main monkey house is about 10 feet by 10 feet and maybe 8 feet high.

The part that was turned into giant tweeter was about 8 feet by 10 feet by 9 feet.

The main monkey house were with straight stand up walls however the walls on the second part was slanting.

The four walls slant their way towards the entrance hole.

The four walls act as the guide to push the sounds from the 3 feet by 2.5 feet main window towards the side.

This create a kind of giant tweeter effect.

A very interesting and creative idea.

I give my thumb up for such a marvellous idea.

Remember I write this article as a reference.

I am not asking anyone to copy or go for it but just to put it into my record.

Something that I think a very innovative idea.

I can see that it works and there were lots of birds inside this BH.

The giant tweeter not only push the sound out but also used by the birds to guide themselves to the main entrance hole much easier.

If you need to discuss more or perhaps wanted to visit the BH please let me know.

Call 017 7551318

No comments: