Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Should Be Done First !!!



I was invited by a BH owner for lunch today September 17th 2012

He and wife drove about 2.5 hours from Kuala Lipis, Pahang  to KL and wanted some small advises.

They suspect that there is an unwanted tenant in their 1.5 years old BH that are chasing those birds away.

The last few visit they detected some body parts of young birds all over the floor.

The total number of nests was only 20 and only on the lower floor.

I wanted to help but but just listening to what they described I could not give the right answer.

My prediction was a rat that must have build her nest there.

I told them to install a cheap CCTV system with minimum configuration at the right location so that the predator is detected.

In the mean time they should put some rate poison plus traps to catch the culprit.

"Pak Harry I wanted to purchase from you those insect generation unit and perhaps upgrade the sound." he commented.

I stop him from doing so since his house is still having those carnivorous predator(s).

"I sincerely believed that you should look into removing the predator first.  If you spend any money to bring in those birds, it will be a shear waste.  I have a very strong feeling that they will not stay even they came in.  Unless the predators are removed."  I stressed my point to him.

This is something that all BH owners will face and they need to think carefully which one comes first.

You must put the removal of those pests that makes your birds scared as the first priority and after that install those insect generation, upgrade your sound and e.t.c.

Learn from this article and I am sure I am telling the truth.

I hope to be given the chance to visit this BH and do a proper inspection.

Will submit to him my written report after the visit.

With my visit report he should be able to move the next thing to do in order to improve the nests numbers.

Disclaimer:  What ever action you undertake after reading this article will be you own action. The writer will not be responsible of any results that will happen.  If you wish to ensure that your BH will get better result you need to arrange and meet the writer.  Call 017 7551318

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just registered here and wanna say hi you all.

cheers