Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Visitor From Kota Kinabalu, Sabah !!!


"Pak Harry please make yourself available on October 25, 2012.  I wanted to learn more about insect generation system."

That was made about two months ago and he came down with his wife to KL.

First thing in the morning I was at his hotel for a cup of coffee and a roti chanai.

We started with a short discussion on his purpose to be in Kuala Lumpur and I took note what he wanted to accomplished.

First he wanted to learn as much as he can about how to start those insect generation.

Then he wanted to purchase my latest sound.

He also wanted to purchase a few bags of those insect generating powder.

To get him to learn on how to start those insect breeding system I took him to Kepong.  This particular place was where I started two sets of racks that were filled with those insect generating powder soup.

They were already in operation for almost four months and doing very well.

What I did was to teach him on how to mix those powder until they are thick enough before pouring into four new containers.

He was amazed after knowing how simple it was to activate the insect powder.

After getting the right amount into those yellow containers I asked him to lay them beside those old trays which are already breeding lots of insects.

My next stop was to visit another BH, a stand alone at Hulu Langat, Selangor.

I was given some privileges to allow my visitors to enter this BH, only the ground floor.

This was where the visitor got a higher shock when he saw how many insects there were on and around the rack.






"Very interesting and unbelievable." he said.

This second BH visit sealed his doubt about insect generation.

He was so convinced and bought 3 bags of the insect powder I have been talking about.

I sincerely hope that it will benefit his BH.

I promised to call on him during my next trip to KK,

He might be my source of information about a BH made of wood.

To those who wanted to learn more about insect generating plus visit to a few sites to observe the installation please call 017 7551318.








No comments: