Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Absolutely Brilliant !!!


The waste wood corner installation in one of the many BHs that I revamped seems to be proving that I was dead right.

Those birds seems to like them very much and in this particular BH they occupied nearly 30% of the total number (about 50).

I remember about 1 one and half year ago I saw this special bird's attraction gadget installed in a BH some where at Kota Bahru Kelantan.

When inspection this special BH I came across the installation and I asked how it was discovered.

"Pak Harry, actually after completing the nesting planks installation I found many left overs.  Since they are very expensive, 2.30 per foot, I asked my workers to think of a way to salvage them.  That was how they started to cut into small pieces, about 6"-7" long, and nailed them onto the nesting planks."

I took some pictures and immediately use this idea in any other BH that I was engaged to look after.

The idea not only minimise the throwing away of those expensive nesting planks left overs but it create a special place where those birds love to build their nest.

I am sure if you copy this idea it will do good to you and your BHs.

If I were you try to combine its usage with a few other gadgets that will make these waste wood corners becoming more effective.

The best is to combine with those internal sound tweeters, fake nests, 90* corner cover half size and Super Pheromone.

If you have been following my blog you will find that all the things mentioned above are a kind of proven tools to lure birds to a specific location in your BH.

If you combine all effectively you will get a faster result.

The key is to gather the best combination and to chose the right location for its installation.

If you are not sure please give Pak Harry a call at 017 7551318.

I am here to help you to discover new ways of getting your BH populated.

There are many so called consultant out there and most of them will never share these secrets with you.

I do since I have this desire to transfer my deep knowledge about swiftlet farming.

If you wanted to get more out of my brain please attend my coming seminar on November 3rd 2012.

I wish you will come and learn everything that you need to know about how to become a successful swiftlet farmer.

I guarantee you that upon attending my Seminar you will be a different person.

You outlook about swiftlet farming will be different and from than on you will no longer make stupid mistakes.

Hurry come and book a seat for you and your spouse.




No comments: