Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

What Can Happen When You Apply My Mutiara Aroma !!!



(Mix it yourself Mutiara Aroma)

This morning received a nice call from a BH owner who recently used my Mutiara Aroma formulation.

This particular BH owner owned a number of BHs in Teluk Intan, Perak

Together with his partner they met me about three months ago at Subang Jaya, Selangor.

After having some discussions with me they wanted me to supply the Mutiara Aroma.

What I recommended to them was to purchase the formula and mix the aroma themselves.

The real reason was that if they buy the ready made it will be more expensive and the cost to transport the aroma will be pretty expensive and heavy.

They agreed to my idea and bought the formula.

After getting the raw materials and followed my formulation they applied the aroma just to test if it will work.

After diligently spraying the aroma on the walls and floors for one month they saw something unusual.

"Pak Harry I wanted to ask you something.  You know after following your Mutiara Aroma formulation and spraying it every one week for the last four weeks, we can see a lot of bird shit markings on the walls.  Is that a good sign?" he asked.

I was trying to find the right answer that will make him more comfortable.

"Usually when those birds left their shits on the BH walls, they are actually trying to put their territorial markings. They have visited your BH and to have them on all the walls that you applied the aroma is a very good sign.  As long as your nesting room internal sound tweeters are working there will be a great chances that they will stay.  If I were you try to lure them more by spraying the "Super Pheromone" on those planks." I told him.

Last week I shipped out some pheromone as a back up.

They purchased about 6 canisters of the super pheromone and I told him to call me for proper guidance where to apply the aroma.

Base on this latest event I think the Mutiara Aroma is working and do attract those wild birds entering your BH.

All you need to do is to keep applying this aroma every week if you can.

To those who have yet to learn how this aroma is made please call 017 7551318.

The formula is yours and you can prepare it at site without the problem of shipping the heavy staff from Kuala Lumpur.

My real purpose is to provide all those who read my blog a cheap method on how to prepare your BH aroma yourself.

Those that you buy from swiftlet farming shops are expensive and heavy to carry home.

If you get the formula from me you can make as much as you can and you can apply as frequent as you wanted to.

The final cost per litre will be less than 5 ringgit compared to those that are sold at above 50 ringgit a litre.

No comments: