Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another Visitor But This Time From Cambodia !!!

Received another visitor but this time from Cambodia.

A very young man with a list of problems with his BH.

I answered his call about one week ago and wanted to meet me on an urgent basis.

"Pak Harry I will be flying this Sunday and please be available on Monday." he insisted.

I told him to bring a sketch of his BH, as many photos as possible plus the type of sounds he is currently using.

His problem was that the birds entered his BH but they refuse to stay.

"I got only those bats staying and not swiftlet."

He began by telling me how he was convinced by his uncle to start building a BH and place some sound at the entrance hole.

His uncle told him nothing to worry and it will be populated within less than 3 months.

After 2 months nothing except those bats.  His uncle started his missing action by refusing to answer his phone call.

"I was so desperate and started to search for some help from the internet."

After finding the right person he decided to fly to KL and meet me in person.

Once the drawing and pictures were put forward I know exactly why his BH was not populated.

The BH design was not properly done.  It was a square three stories high building with 10mX10m dimension.

From the look at the monkey house and the roving area the chances for those swiftlet to travel downstairs was almost zero percent chance.

I cannot understand why his uncle adopt such a weird dimension.

Managed to advise the owner to do some major revamp to shut the current entry holes into the nesting room and open a door instead just before the LAL.

The two sound he brought were both external sounds.

Which one is the internal sound?

He pointed to the second sound.

I told him that the sound was not suitable to be used as internal sound.  His first sound was my "Black Cloud".

Change to either the "BabyKing" or the "SuperBabyKing." I insisted.

He settled for a few new external sounds.

After showing him the Kepong BH I took him back to his hotel.

He was very lucky to have discovered my blog.

Those of you who happened to be facing the same problem please arrange to call Harry at 017 7551318.

No comments: