Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome To Kuala Lumpur !!!



A mobile BH he he he

A very interesting development in my swiftlet farming career.

Last month I received three expatriate who live in Surat Tani Thailand who wanted to erect three BHs.

They have heard about swiftlet farming and only now wanted to start one each.

Now there are a few others that have made some kind of appointment to be with me to learn more about how to be a successful swiftlet farmer.

There was one from the Philippine who wanted to erect his first BH on Pahlawan Island.

Tentatively he will be coming to join my November 3rd Seminar and wanted to extend about two extra days for extra coaching.

There is another lady from Vietnam who wanted to have a one to one basis to learn about how to design the right BH on a piece of land she bought recently.

She will be choosing the date and I have been waiting for her to confirm.

Today received another call from Cambodia.

This person confessed that he thought building a BH is simple however after having it into operating mode only bats were staying.

Those swiftlet refuse to be his tenant.

He sense something was not right and the only way out is to visit Malaysia for an outing with me.

It make a lot of sense to come and learn everything about swiftlet farming and perhaps visit a number of BHs that will teach you a lot of tricks about swiftlet farming.

To those who have any kind of problems or about to start building a BH please explore the possibility of getting the right knowledge from someone who is willing to share his experiences.

The best is to come to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and be my guest.

With a small fee you will be able to learn everything that you wanted.

Prior to your trip my advise to you is to email me your intention and I will list down the things that you need to bring over.

Use this email harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

The best is to get a proper sketch of your BH with dimensions, as many photos as possible, the entrance hole, the sun path direction, the flying path of those birds, pictures of your amplifiers and its setting,and the external and internal sounds you are using.

I am willing to give my personal opinions about your BH and provide you with the appropriate recommendations to help you to solve your BH problems.

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: