Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

It Took Me 9 Hours Drive To Reach Home !!!


Started my journey home from Bachok Kelantan at 3:00pm and reach home at 12:00am.

Nine hours on the long and winding road just to help a BH owner.

It was the longest drive I ever took in my entire life.

The road was not as good as compared to those highways up to the north or south.

The worst was when the opposite traffic flow was very heavy due to the Hari Raya Haji celebration that will be on soon.

I think my whole body was loose and need a long rest.

Then again I received a call from another visitor who happened to be in Kuala Lumpur wanted more information about those insect generating system.

There goes my supposed to be my rest day.

The BH in Bachok was completed and the most interesting was to the number of birds entering the top floor during sound testing operation.

The part owner was impressed with the magic formula but I was not that impressed in full.

During my drive home I was told that on the first day of operation the number of birds entered were impressive.

Both entrance windows were successfully used by the birds.

My hope and wish for this BH is that there will be plenty of birds entering and staying as a permanent tenants.

The location is fined and the system inside was the best in the whole of Kelantan, I assured the owner.

No comments: