Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Be A Bit Patience !!!


Before revamping the number of nests stuck to about 8 but now !!!

A very interesting development on the Gambang BH that I was asked to revamp.

Gambang is about 2.5 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.

This morning the caretaker, happened to be the owner's brother, called to inform about that the sounds both the external and internal sounds were in perfect running condition.

I was worried since a few weeks ago they went down dew to some unknown reasons.

I suspected the humidifiers but you never know.

The best was to get the care taker to do some investigation.

I told him to check on the recently installed humidifiers.  Prior to their installation the electrical supply was never disrupted.

My suspicion was right and after shutting down three of the 8 humidifiers the house have not experience any shut down.

This evening the care taker called and before picking up the phone I was worried that the same electrical failure problem still continued.

"Pak Harry, I am now at the site and watching the entrance hole.  You know something?  Now the number of birds that entered our BH is much more than our neighbours during peak hours.  There were 4-5 birds jumping into the top entrance hole every few seconds.  Before you did the revamp I can see the most one or two."

I remember using my latest KPOP sound for this BH. (Testing operation).

His problem now is how come the number of nest is not high enough?

Before my revamp operation his question was how come no birds entering our BH?

"Pak Harry, I know the number of nests have increased but I think with the current number of birds entering our BH it could have been more.  How can we increase them?"

My answer to him was be patience and I am sure the nest number will some increase.  The most important is to ensure that those sounds are running continuously without any stoppages.

"I will try to spray those super Pheromone this coming week and that will stimulate those that stayed to be aroused." I promised him.

My plan for my next visit will be to spray two cannisters of the Super Pheromone plus a layer of my Mutiara Aroma.

I also will set some aluminium fake nests at areas closed to where I can see lots of bird shit on the floor to trap those birds.

All in all he need to be patience and let those birds settle down.

We need to excite them to mate.

No comments: