Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Look at my "Last Tango" idea. It is working !!!


When there is something good I normally try not to keep it to myself.

My objective is to help newbies to do well with their BH.

Today I did some maintenance works at my Kepong BH and one of the thing I did was to install a newly acquired solid state amplifier.



I wanted to see if it really works and how will it affect those birds when the time comes for the last tango.

I was delighted to see that the moment the amplifier was put into operation those birds starts to jump into the entrance hole.

When my last tango timing starts lot more birds join the wagon.


(Last Tango started)



 (before the last tango started)


The last tango do works and I hope those of you who wanted to see more action with their BH try to apply this special technique.

Enjoy the video clip and hopefully all those swiftlet entered straight to the nesting room.

I just sprayed the fake nests in the VIP room with my Super Pheromone.

I am sure they will like the smell.

If you wish to learn more about the last tango technique please call 017 7551318.

No comments: